Sunday, November 12, 2017

Tips For De-Cluttering Your Life

Tips For De-Cluttering Your Life
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/chelsea-crockett-tips-for-decluttering-you-life.jpg

Do you ever just feel overwhelmed with life? I feel most overwhelmed when my room is a mess, my closet is a mess, my bathroom is a mess, and everything else is a mess! The best way to keep that overwhelmed feeling at bay is to simplify your life and de-clutter. I am moving to a different state soon, which means I am diving head first into packing up and de-cluttering my life. Here are a few easy ways to declutter your space so you can feel like you’ve got your life together. These are things you can get rid of and not even miss.



Magazines: Let’s face it. We all have a pile of magazines in our room that we insist we will eventually read or make crafts out of. Recycle those puppies! If you haven’t read them yet, you probably won’t be getting to it any time soon. You will always get new magazines in the mail, or if you need them for crafts you can get them at Goodwill!


Makeup: I have a whole tub of half-used or forgotten-about makeup. What good is it if I don’t use it? Some of it is dried up or broken. Why in the world do I keep it? I have no idea. Toss it!


Hangers: I always seem to have a ton of abandoned hangers jutting out from my closet. They always get in the way when I am trying to put laundry away or pick out clothes to wear. Grab all of those lonely hangers and put them in a storage bin or just get rid of them!


Crafts: Those half-finished DIYs sitting around? Those need to go.


You will not believe how good it feels to de-clutter your space. Seriously, it feels so freeing! Simplifying life is important.


XOXO, Chels


 



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Advice, #Clutter, #LifeAdvice, #LifeTips, #TeenTalk, #Tips, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #TeenTalk, Teen Talk

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment