Friday, April 15, 2016

DIY Sunday Checklist

DIY Sunday Checklist
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Chelsea-Crockett-Sunday-Checklist.jpg

For me, Sunday is the day for church and getting ready for the upcoming week. Too many times my day is spent stressing about what I need to get done and what I need to have ready for Monday. Since I love making to-do lists, Sunday is the perfect day to get organized and get things accomplished!Chelsea Crockett - Sunday

  • School is a top priority. Make sure you finish all your homework and study for any upcoming tests.
  • Like I mentioned before, Sundays are days for church. If for some reason I can’t make it to church, I still like to have quiet time with God. It starts my week on the right foot, without stress or worrying.
  • Being organized is a good way to feel before the week begins, not only with school but with your room as well! Clean your room, car, or whatever will be bothering you throughout the week. It’s refreshing and a stress-reliever.
  • If you’re trying to exercise and eat healthy, plan your workouts for the week! Decide which days you’ll have time to go for a run and which days you can take a break. Also, prepare some healthy snacks such as fruit salad or granola bars that can be on-the-go for your busy week.
  • Make a list of goals you want to accomplish for the week. If you have a big test you want to ace, write it down! If you want to run a certain amount of distance, write it down! Accomplishing your goals at the end of the week is an amazing feeling.

What else do you do to prepare yourself for the week? Let me know so I can try it out myself!

Love, Chelsea


Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Checklist, #Diy, #Lifestyle, #List, #Sunday, #Week, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Lifestyle, Lifestyle

By: Chelsea

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment