Tuesday, April 5, 2016

What Happens When You Quit Washing Your Hair

What Happens When You Quit Washing Your Hair
https://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/chelsea-crockett-What-Happens-When-You-Quit-Washing-Your-Hair.jpg

Recently I have been reading on my favorite bloggers’ sites that they barely wash their hair. Like, Cara Loren recently blogged that she doesn’t wash it for a week, and her hair is always so gorgeous! It blows my mind! How can people not wash their hair yet it still looks that good? I found out a few of their secrets, and today Ill share them with you. So, what exactly happens when you quit washing your hair so often?

  1. You fall in love with dry shampoo: For people who go a while between lathers, dry shampoo is their bff. They rely on this miracle spray to keep their hair less oily and smelling nice! It also makes it easy to style.download
  2. It will be easier to style: Every time I go to a salon to get my hair done for events like prom and homecoming, the stylist always tells me to come with “dirty hair”. This is because it holds the style better! Clean hair is slippery.
  3. Less split ends: Washing your hair is rough on it, between the lathering rinsing and repeating. It also dries out your ends, which leads them to split, so washing less = less split ends!
  4. Your color will last longer: If you color or highlight your hair, you know that washing dulls your color over time. So, washing less = longer lasting color.

Now, I am not sure that I can go a week without washing my hair, but I could go a few days to see if I reap any of these benefits!

XOXO, Chels


Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #BeautyAdvice, #BeautyTips, #DryShampoo, #Hair, #HairAdvice, #HairStyling, #HairTips, #Lifestyle, #SplitEnds, #WhatHappensWhenYouQuitWashingYourHair, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Beauty, Beauty

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment