Saturday, April 16, 2016

No Equipment Travel Workout

No Equipment Travel Workout
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/chelsea-crockett-No-Equipment-Travel-Workout.jpg

I have been traveling around a lot lately, and I"ve noticed it taking a toll on my fitness regimen. I like to workout and make it a point to exercise during the week, but my travels have thrown me off of my grove! I want to stay in shape while I travel, but sometimes hotels don’t have gyms or there is no equipment available. That is when it is important to have a workout like the one below up your sleeve! Here is a full body workout, no weights required.

50 jumping jacks

10 burpees

40 Russian twists

10 crunches

10 lunges (on each leg)

10 wide leg squats

30 vertical leg crunches

30 jumping jacks

10 tricep dips

10 squat jumps

10 pushups

25 bicycle crunches

50 jumping jacks

1 minute wall sit

Repeat 2-3 times

I guarentee if you do that two or three times in a row you will feel like you got a 5 star workout in. You didn’t even need to pick up a single weight!

XOXO, Chels


Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #EasyWorkout, #Exercise, #GetHealthy, #Healthy, #HealthyLifestyle, #NoEquipmentWorkout, #WorkOutAdvice, #WorkOutTips, #Workout, #WorkoutExamples, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Lifestyle, Lifestyle

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment