Saturday, July 4, 2015

Fourth of July- Nailed It!

Fourth of July- Nailed It!
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/chelsea-crockett-4th-of-july-nailed-it-.jpg
Independence day is the best. There is food, family, and fireworks…what could be better! I am usually at family or friend’s parties on the Fourth of July, so I know I will have to be decked out in my best Independence july 4th nailsDay attire! Here are a few nail art ideas to top your patriotic ensemble off!

  1. Dots and stripes: This cute style layers white and red stripes on all the fingers except for the pointer finger. I think this is so classic and preppy! Plus, it looks really easy to do. Love it.


 
  1. Dots and stars: This style is similar to the one above, but here you are just placing white dots onto blue nails, and then topping off a white accent nail with a red star.


 
  1. Simple statement: I am all about keeping things simple. To me, less is best, so I usually just paint my nails a deep red. I love how sassy I feel when I have red nails. You could even simply paint your nails all solid navy or all solid white! Whichever patriotic color you are feelin’.


 

Happy Fourth to you!

XOXO, Chels

 
Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #4ThOfJulyFashion, #IndependenceDay, #July4Th, #July4ThNails, #NailArt, #SummerFashion, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Beauty, Beauty

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment