Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Summer Ensembles for Every Occasion

Summer Ensembles for Every Occasion
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/chelsea-crockett-Summer-Ensembles-for-Every-Occasion-.jpg
During the summer, for me, every day is different. One day I could be going to a friend’s house to bum around by the pool, the next I could be all dressed up hitting the city with some gal pals. Whatever the case may be, I always need to be dressed for the occasion. Here are three outfits that summarize my summer, from casual, to semi casual, to dressy.

  1. Casual: If I am heading to town with friends or hanging out at someone’s house, my usual go-to outfit is a simple white tank and some faded, ripped jeans or cutoff shorts. This outfit is just casual enough to be comfy and cute at the same time.summer

  2. Semi-casual: If I am headed into the city for the day or to a friend’s party, I love to wear a floral romper. They aren’t too dressy but aren’t too casual. They are the perfect happy medium! Plus, they are so totally adorable. I wish I could fill my closet with them!summer 1

  3. Dressy: If I am going to dinner in the city or going to a nicer summer event, I will opt for a flowy dress and sweet accessories. This white dress is classic and feminine, plus the hat gives it a boho, hipster flare.summer 2What is YOUR summer go-to outfit? Comment below!

    XOXO, Chels


Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Boho, #Casual, #Dressy, #Fashion, #Rompers, #Summer2015, #SummerEnsemblesForEveryOccasion, #SummerOutfits, #SummerStyle, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Style, Style

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment