Saturday, February 18, 2017

My Favorite Neutral Eyeshadow Palettes

My Favorite Neutral Eyeshadow Palettes
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/chelsea-crockett-My-Favorite-Neutral-Eyeshadow-Palettes.jpg

Eyeshadow is usually a really important part of my makeup routine. How I do my eyeshadow depends on my outfit, my day’s events, and even my mood sometimes! The kind of eyeshadow you’re using is equally as important. You want your shadow to be opaque so that it shows up, you want it to be long lasting so it doesn’t wear off, and you want the palette to last you a while so you don’t feel like you are spending a ton of money because you keep running out. Another important factor to me is the shades offered in the palette. Every makeup lover needs a good neutral palate in their possession. Neutrals go wi

th everything and are a good “every day” look. Here are my favorite neutral eye palettes!


  1. Urban Decay: I love the Urban Decay “Naked” palettes. They are a little pricey, but they last foreevvvverrr. I’ve had mine for

    2 years and it’s still going strong. There are 3 “Naked” palettes, and each has 12 natural shades that range from matte to shimmer and even glitter shades! They also offer palettes that are a little smaller and offer your basic neutral shades.

  2. Tarte: I recently got the “Tartelette In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette” from Tarte and I am obsessed! It offers 12 shades, 9 mattes and 3 lusters. What is so great about this palette is that the shadows are made with an Amazonian clay formula that offers great pigment, blendability, and long-lasting color.

  3. Too Faced: The Too Faced’s Natural Eye Neutral Eye Shadow Collection is also a great neutral choice. It offers your 3 most basic shades in larger amounts because you use them more often, which I think is genius, and has 9 other great neutral shades.

There are so many great neutral palettes, but these 3 are my favs!


XOXO, Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Eyeshadow, #EyeshadowAdvice, #EyeshadowTips, #MakeupAdvice, #MakeupTips, #NeutralMakeup, #UrbanDecay, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Beauty, Beauty

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment