Friday, May 19, 2017

My Favorite Summer Hats

My Favorite Summer Hats
https://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/chelsea-crockett-My-Favorite-Summer-Hats.jpg

I am going to make a prediction. I predict that I will be wearing a lot of hats this summer! Hats are a great style piece, plus they keep the sun off of your face and prevent wrinkles! It is a real win-win. Here are a few of my favorite summer hat styles.


  1. Floppy hats: I am in love with the hats that have words sewn into the brim, like the one below! Floppy hats are such a chic way to keep the sun out of your eyes. Plus, they can be worn anywhere from the boardwalk to the beach and beyond.

  2. Baseball caps: Baseball hats allow you to disguise bad hair days AND look sporty and cute. I have a few St. Louis Cardinal hats (my home team!) that I love to wear to both support my team, plus they are super cute. Baseball hats are also an easy way to express your personal style because they come in so many colors, patterns, and logos!

  3. Wicker hats: There are so many styles of wicker hats! I love the ones with bows in the back, like the one below. They are a way to show off your feminine side. Plus, they are a classic fashion statement that will never go out of style.


What are your favorite hats to wear in the summer?


XOXO, Chels


 



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #ChelseaCrockett, #Fashion, #FloppyHat, #HatOutfits, #HatStyle, #Hats, #MyFavoriteSummerHats, #Summer2017, #SummerHats, #SummerHatsStyle, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Style, Style

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment