Thursday, June 29, 2017

Life Lessons from Proverbs 16:9

Life Lessons from Proverbs 16:9
https://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/life-lessons-from-Proverbs-16-9.jpg

Recently in my quiet time with God I ran across a verse that really touched my heart. The verse is Proverbs 16:9 and it says “People can plan what they want to do, but it is the Lord who guides their steps.” Let me tell you why this verse struck a cord with me.


I like to plan things out. I know i’m not the only one out there who likes to have a plan before going into anything, and likes to know what she has to do next. I like planning life out! It makes me feel in control. You know what the problem with that is? It is that I am not the one that is in control, GOD is. No matter how many life plans I make, or how hard I try to plan for the future and plan my future out, God is the one who has the ultimate say in how my life goes. I can plan all I want! I can take a piece of paper and write down what I want my life to look like in 5 years and make all the plans my heart desires. But it is God who determines your steps, and where life takes you. Pray to Him about your desires for your life. If they are His desires for you, too, He will see them through! He will guide your steps and will take your life down the path that He desires. That is such a comfort to me, because it lets me know that I do not need to worry about how my life will go, I just need to trust in God and seek Him and he will lead me where He wants me.


I pray that you trust God with your future as well. He can do such amazing things in your life if you invite Him in!


XOXO, Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Advice, #BibleAdvice, #BiblicalLifeAdvice, #FaithTalk, #LifeAdvice, #LifeLessons, #LifeLessonsFromProverbs169, #LifeTips, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #"TheWORD.", "The WORD."

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment