Monday, November 30, 2015

How to Shrink your Anxiety

How to Shrink your Anxiety
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/chelsea-crockett-how-to-shrink-your-anxiety-.jpg

Right now I am in a season of life that holds many unknowns. Things such as where I am going to college, what my major is going to be, where I will be in one year, and many more. These worries can sometimes get the best of me and cause me to feel anxiety. There are a few things that make my anxiety and worry feel smaller and more manageable. I hope they can do the same for you!

  1. Make lists: Break things down into small, manageable tasks. Instead of listing “apply to ___ college” say “download application to __.” Make the tasks smaller so that they don’t seem so daunting, and the more small tasks you have on your list the more you can cross off!anxiety
  2. Do some tidying up: When I have a dirty room it seriously stresses me out. Like, I feel like I don’t have my life together. It is distracting! If you are ever feeling overwhelmed, clean your room and put everything away where it needs to go. You will feel sorted out, accomplished, and ready to take on anything!
  3. Take a walk: Go outside and take your dog, or your mom or sister, for a walk. The exercise will clear your head and give you a break from stress.
  4. Cuddle with your dog: Or, in my case, dog(s). Their unconditional love is guaranteed to calm you down and warm your spirits.
  5. Be nice to yourself: Give yourself a break and don’t be too hard on yourself. Your emotions are valid, and you are not the only one going through a tough spot! You are strong. In fact, you’re pretty stinkin’ amazing.

These all help me calm down and de-stress. But you know what ALWAYS never fails to put my heart at peace? Putting in a prayer to the Big Man Upstairs. Pray to God to give you peace and comfort in your hard time, and ask for His guidance.

XOXO, Chels


Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Anxiety, #CuddleYourPet, #HowToShrinkYourAnxiety, #LifeAdvice, #LifeTips, #MakeAList, #ManageYourAnxiety, #TakeAWalk, #TeenTalk, #TidyUp, #Worry, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #TeenTalk, Teen Talk

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment