Friday, January 22, 2016

My Favorite Hair Advice

My Favorite Hair Advice
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/chelsea-crockett-my-favorite-hair-tips.jpg

As I have gotten older, my knowledge of everything hair-related has grown exponentially. Like, a ton. Being a beauty guru means getting the 411 on all of the beauty tips and tricks, so I have learned a few things along the way. Here are 5 of my favorite and most useful pieces of hair advice that I have ever gotten.

  1. Give your straightener a rest

More like give your hair a rest! As you all know, using hot tools on your hair is baaaaad for it. I know some girls who have straightened their hair so often it breaks off! Talk about split ends. Limit your hot-styling to a few days a week to spare your hair. Air dry your hair, let your natural curl or waves shine through, and experiment with hair 1fun ways to pull it back!

  1. It’s only hair

That is the mantra I kept repeating to myself when I got my hair chopped off. But that is the beauty of hair, it always grows back! We have all gotten that one bad haircut where we leave the salon holding back the tears, but just remember, its only hair!

  1. Shampoo less

Shampooing less allows your hair’s natural oils to work, which makes your hair shiny and healthy! Shampoo every other day, or even longer than that. Befriend dry shampoo, it is a life-saver!

  1. Too blessed to be stressed

Be thankful for the hair you have! Yes, we all wish our hair was a little straighter, a little curlier, a little longer or a little shorter, or that it was just a liiiiitle blonder, but God made you the way he did for a reason! And like I said, it’s just hair! Think of it this way: there are some girls out there who’d love to have your hair and others who don’t have hair at all. Consider yourself lucky, and appreciate what you have! You’re too blessed to be stressed.

XOXO, Chels


Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Hair, #HairAdvice, #HairCare, #HairMaintenance, #HairTips, #MyFavoriteHairAdvice, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #TeenTalk, Teen Talk

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment