Thursday, January 28, 2016

Turn Any Scarf into a Vest!

Turn Any Scarf into a Vest!
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/chelsea-crockett-turn-a-scarf-into-a-vest-.jpg

I have gobs and gobs of scarves. I just love a cute scarf! When I see one I like I cannot resist snatching it up. I have to get creative when I wear them so that I can make sure they each get a turn. One way? I wear them as a vest! This may sound weird, but trust me, it is cute. Vests are a great way to accessorize and spruce up a boring outfit. Here is how to turn your favorite scarf into a trendy vest in seconds.

  1. Grab your favorite large scarf.vest
  2. Open it up so it is one giant square, and then fold it in half.
  3. Tie 3 corners into a knot. This creates arm holes!
  4. You’re done! You just made a cute vest out
    Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

    Tags: #Diy, #EasyDiy, #Fashion, #Scarf, #Style, #TurnAnyScarfIntoAVest, #Vest, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
    Category: #Beauty, Beauty

    By: Chels

    See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment