Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Clean Eating Pink Breakfast Smoothie

Clean Eating Pink Breakfast Smoothie
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/chelsea-crockett-Clean-Eating-Pink-Breakfast-Smoothie.jpg

If you follow me on Instagram, then you know I have started living a healthier life by exercising and eating better. I love to start my day with a healthy breakfast smoothie to fuel my body the right way. I have had a ton of people comment on my Instagram photos and ask me to go into detail on what I am eating and what I am doing to exercise, so I thought I would share my favorite breakfast smoothie recipe!


Ingredients:smoothie


  • 1 cup strawberries (frozen or fresh)

  • 1 banana

  • ½ cup oats

  • 1 tsp. Raw honey

  • ½ cup peanut or almond butter

  • 1 cup almond milk

  • A handful of ice cubes

Blend all of these ingredients together, and you will have a delicious pink breakfast smoothie! If I am running late, I can always take this breakfast-to-go and still have the healthy fuel I need to get through the day. This smoothie I packed with protein and super tastey!


XOXO, Chels


 



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Breakfast, #BreakfastSmoothie, #Food, #Healthy, #HealthyBreakfast, #HealthyBreakfastSmoothie, #HealthyEating, #HealthyLifestyle, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Food, Food

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment