Tuesday, July 25, 2017

DIY Coconut Oil Face Wash

DIY Coconut Oil Face Wash
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/chelsea-crockett-DIY-Coconut-Oil-Face-Wash.jpg

I love going and getting a facial. They are so relaxing, and so good for your skin! The bummer is that they are typically expensive, which means I can’t get them as often as I would like. I asked the facial technician if there was anything I can do at home to help keep my skin clear and healthy in-between facials, and she said that it is so important to exfoliate. She told me that it doesn’t have to be expensive, it can be as simple as using baking soda! So when I got home, I did some research and found an awesome tutorial for a simple and healthy face exfoliant. This scrub cleans your skin, kills bacteria, and clears the dirt and dead skin from your pores. Plus the ingredients are really commonly used, so you probably have them sitting around your house right now! Here is how to make it:


        1 tablespoon coconut oil


        1 teaspoon baking soda


        (optional) 5 drops essential oils


Take the coconut oil in a medium sized bowl and melt it a bit if it is solid. Add baking soda slowly and stir it until it is well mixed. Finally, add essential oil and stir again. To use this scrub, take a teaspoon of it and gently scrub it on your face for about 30 seconds, then rinse it off.


This scrub not only fights acne, but it can also help reduce acne scarring by removing the layers of scarred skin over time! I love using natural products on my face, don’t you?


XOXO,


Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #AllNaturalBeauty, #AllNaturalBeautyRemedies, #BakingSodaBeauty, #BeautySchool, #Diy, #DiyBeauty, #FaceWash, #FaceWashDIY, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Beauty, Beauty

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment