Sunday, July 9, 2017

Shorts Overalls Style

Shorts Overalls Style
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/chelsea-crockett-Shorts-Overalls-Style.jpg

This summer I want to go a little bit out of my box when it comes to style. I want to explore my personal style and then branch out and try new things and see if I like them. My first new style try is shorts overalls. Here are 3 things I love about this trend.


  1. Its easy: Literally all you need for this outfit is the overalls and a shirt and shoes to go with it. It is an easy running errands outfit or going to a casual summer breakfast with friends or heading to the zoo for the day.

  2. Its adorable: I think this style is stinkin adorable. It gives you a girlish flare and pulls on your inner kid.

  3. Its versatile: You can wear these with a short sleeved shirt, a crop top, a slouchy sweater, you can layer a shirt under and a sweater over, you can wear them with a tank top, over a swim suit, so many options!!

If you are looking to go out of the box this summer, try on a pair of shorts overalls for size.


XOXO, Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #FashionStyle, #Overalls, #ShortsOverallsStyle, #Style, #SummerFashion, #SummerStyle, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Style, Style

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment