Sunday, March 16, 2014

My Favorite Christian Bands

My Favorite Christian Bands
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Collage.jpg

Hey Insiders!

If you are like me, you are always looking for good, clean music to listen to. Today I am going to fill you in on who my favorite Christian bands and artists are! I love listening to their music because it uplifts me and reminds me of how great God is.

Hillsong United: I absolutely love this band. I especially love their new song “Oceans”. It talks about standing strong in your faith and knowing that God will keep you above the waves of life. A few of the lyrics go like this: “Where feet may fail and fear surrounds me, You"ve never failed and You won"t start now.” This means that even though we may fall, God will always pick us right back up!

  chelsea crockett hillsong

All Sons and Daughters: This band is a mix of acoustic and folk Christian music. They have a really unique sound and their voices blend together so beautifully! Go check them out, I am sure you are going to love them!

 AllSonsAndDaughters chelsea crockett

Aaron Shust: I love this guy! His songs like “My Savior My God” and “Give Me Words to Speak” are just a few of my favorites. Christ’s love and mercy is explained so beautifully through his songs!

 chelsea crockett aaron shust

If you are ever looking for music that will make you feel good and that will lift your spirits, check these bands and artists out! God can speak in major ways through music. :)

Love, Chels

 


Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #AaronShust, #AllSonsAndDaughters, #FavoriteChristianBands, #HillsongUnited, #Music, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, aaron shust, all sons and daughters, favorite christian bands, hillsong united, music, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Lifestyle, Lifestyle

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment