Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Looking at Love from a Christian Viewpoint

Looking at Love from a Christian Viewpoint
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Chelsea-Crockett-Love-Article.jpg

Love makes the world go round. There’s love within your family, within your friends, and maybe even love within someone special! It’s one of the biggest things in my life, whether it’s how I treat someone or how I approach a situation. But… love is also one of the most controversial topics to exist!Chelsea Crockett - Corinthians 16


The Bible is the first place I look for advice, especially on this subject. Luckily, 1 Corinthians 13 has all I need to know. Here’s what verses 4-7 say: “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.”


These verses rank up there with some of my favorite in the Bible. I think everyone can learn from them. Ask yourself, “Am I patient with those I love?” “Am I selfish with those I love?” I know I catch myself hundreds of times growing impatient with my parents or getting jealous of a friend, etc. That’s not how it should be! It’s hard to change, but with prayer it’s possible :).


The last verse of 1 Corinthians 13 says, “And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.” Like I said, it makes the world go round!


XOXO – Chelsea



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Advice, #Bible, #Christian, #Corinthians, #God, #Love, #Verses, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #"TheWORD.", "The WORD."

By: Chelsea

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment