Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Songs to Start Your Day

Songs to Start Your Day
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Chelsea-crockett-songs-to-start-your-day--1024x640.jpg

Yeah, it is an understatement to say that I am NOT a morning person. I would much rather sleep until noon that get up at 6 am every morning for school. But, since getting up early is something that we have to get used to as we grow up, I have found was to make it a little more bearable. My favorite way to get myself going in the morning is to listen to music! Once I get jamming my body knows it is time to get up and start the day. Here are some songs to start your morning off right:


  1. Sugar by Maroon 560363443

  2. Walking on Sunshine by Katrina & The Waves

  3. Over the Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo’ole (What a name!)

  4. Ready or Not by Bridgit Mendler

  5. Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go by Wham!

  6. This Will Be by Natalie Cole (Every time I hear this song I think of the movie The Parent Trap!)

  7. Daylight by Matt and Kim

  8. Any song by Lacrae, I love his music!

So, wake up on the right side of the bed and get your groove on!


XOXO, Chels


 



 



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #HappySongs, #Music, #Songs, #SongsToStartYourDay, #StartYourDay, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #TeenTalk, Teen Talk

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment