Monday, May 18, 2015

How to Beat Bad Breath

How to Beat Bad Breath
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/chelsea-crockett-how-to-beat-bad-breath-.jpg

Having bad breath is one of my worst nightmares. I always worry that when I am taking to people that they are thinking about how bad my breath smells. Not fun! I have been researching ways to make sure I have fresh breath at all times. Here is how to keep bad breath at bay!


– brush your tongue, teeth and gums in the morning and night48bd888e81d711e28d7822000a1fa48d_7-550x550


– Floss when you wake up and when you go to sleep


– Chew sugarless gum for five minutes after eating to bring saliva flow back to normal


– Eat crunchy foods like apples or carrots after your meal to scrape plaque off your teeth.


– Avoid eating lots of sugary foods, because this causes buildup on your teeth


– Eat set meals and avoid constant snacking, because this can also cause plaque build up


I always keep a pack of sugar free gum with me at all times, just in case I come down with some dragon breath. You especially want to keep your breath fresh on dates and in job interviews! Having good breath can go a long way, I am sure I don’t have to tell you twice!


XOXO, Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #AvoidSugar, #BadBreath, #BeatBadBreath, #BrushYourTeeth, #Floss, #FreshBreath, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Lifestyle, Lifestyle

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment