Friday, October 9, 2015

Girl Code: What Does It Mean?

Girl Code: What Does It Mean?
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Chelsea-Crockett-Girls.jpg

As girls, we should always have each other’s backs when it comes to boys, stupid arguments, etc. There are too many times where I see girls tearing each other down instead of building each other up. We have enough of that from society! I get so many questions and comments for advice on what is considered “breaking girl code.” It’s simple and you shouldn’t be hesitant to follow it!Chelsea Crockett - Girl Code

The whole concept of “girl code” is pretty basic. For starters, if something feels wrong that you’re doing behind someone’s back, then it most likely is! Going with your gut is totally underrated in my opinion. For instance, some girls think it’s not a bad idea to do as little as flirt with someone in a relationship. Listen closely: stay away from anyone in a relationship! DO NOT be the girl that messes up something great between two people. This comes with lots of drama and guilt!

I have a lot of girls asking for my advice on what to do when you and your friend like the same guy (or something along these lines!). The first thing to learn about girl code is respect. Have respect for your friend and realize you’re both in the same boat. In my opinion, you should both back away from the situation. If I’ve learned one thing throughout my life, NEVER let a boy come between you and your BFF!

To wrap this up, I’m going to share one of my favorite quotes: “You can tell who the strong women are. They are the ones you see building one another up, instead of tearing each other down!” Can I get an “Amen?”

XO, Chels


Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Friends, #Girlcode, #Girls, #Relationships, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Lifestyle, Lifestyle

By: Chelsea

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment