Tuesday, October 27, 2015

The Hottest New Hair Trend: The Long Bob

The Hottest New Hair Trend: The Long Bob
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Chelsea-crockett-the-LOB.jpg

I am here to talk about my favorite hair trend as of right now. It is the “lob” or the “long bob” and it is taking the fashion world by storm! I love the look because it isn’t too long, isn’t too short, and is so versitile. If I wasn’t so in love with my long hair I would tooootally get a lob! Here are a few of my favorite ways to rock the “lob”!

  1. Straight and sassy: I love the straight lob because it is so polished and chic! This is a great every day look.lob 3
  2. Curly and cute: Big curls on a lob give it a cute, fun, girly flare! Because your hair is short, it will also hold a much better curl! This means your bouncy wringlets will last you aalllll day long! This hair style would make me feel totally fierce.
  3. Wavy and wild: Beach waves and loose curls are such a carefree, breezy look! This is a great running short on time kind of look because all you need to do is curl a few strands, work some sea salt spray into the rest, and you are good to go!

Which style is YOUR favorite way to wear a lob?

XOXO, Chels


Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #BeautyAdvice, #Hair, #HairAdvice, #HairStyles, #HairStyles2015, #Lob, #LongBob, #Style, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Style, Style

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment