Sunday, January 15, 2017

Tips to Tame Frizzy Winter Hair

Tips to Tame Frizzy Winter Hair
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/chelsea-crockett-frizzy-winter-hair.jpg

If you asked me what annoys me the most in the world, frizzy hair would definitely make the top 10 on my list. All I want is silky, shiny, flowey hair like you see in those Pantene commercials. Is that too much to ask? Part of it is my fault. When your hair is dry or damaged, it becomes frizzier and frizzier. I want to break up with my frizzy hair, and this is how I plan to do it.


  1. Turn down my hot tools: Using high heat on your hair can cause your hair cuticles to swell (= frizz) so turn the temp down for minimal frizz.fullsizerender-75

  2. Wash my hair less frequently: Washing your hair too often strips your hair if its natural oils and can make it dry out. Dry = frizz. Use dry shampoo to help your hair stay manageable between washes.

  3. Deep condition: Deep conditioners seal your hair cuticles and prevent humidity from getting to your hair. More moisture= less frizz.

  4. Use sulfate/alcohol free products: Sulfates dry the heck out of your hair, which causes it to soak up the humidity, and that = frizz. Alcohol swells the hair cuticle which = frizz, so look for products that are alcohol and sulfate free.

  5. Avoid touching my hair: Every time you touch your hair you are breaking up its natural pattern which can cause frizz. Running your fingers through it to detangle it is fine, but try and keep the finger combing to a minimum to prevent frizz.

Kiss your frizzy hair goodbye!


XOXO, Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #BeautyAdvice, #BeautyProducts, #BeautyTips, #DeepCondition, #FrizzAdvice, #FrizzTips, #Frizzy, #FrizzyWinterHair, #Hair, #HairAdvice, #HairTips, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #BeautySchool, Beauty School

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment