Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Iced Coffee Protein Smoothie

Iced Coffee Protein Smoothie
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/chelsea-crockett-iced-coffee-protein-smoothie.jpg

I have been getting back into my fitness groove lately and have been working out pretty frequently. After my workouts I like to drink protein smoothies to fuel up my body after I wear it out. I love coffee, so I figured why not create an iced coffee protein smoothie! Here is a high-protein way to put a little pep in your step!1d3250cb7e3675050172d403b4ee2d85


Ingredients:


  • 1 cup iced coffee almond milk

  • 1 frozen chopped banana

  • 2 scoops of your choice of protein powder

Blend all of these ingredients together and you are done! This smoothie makes a great breakfast and is the perfect little caffeine boost.


Enjoy!


XOXO, Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Caffeine, #Coffee, #CoffeeSmoothie, #EasySmoothie, #IcedCoffeeProteinSmoothie, #Protein, #ProteinShake, #ProteinSmoothie, #Recipe, #Smoothie, #SmoothieRecipe, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Beauty, Beauty

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment