Friday, April 28, 2017

Travel Workout, No Equipment Required

Travel Workout, No Equipment Required
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/chelsea-crockett-travel-workout-no-equipment-required.jpg

I have been traveling around a lot lately promoting my new book (YAY!), and I’ve noticed it is taking a toll on my fitness regimen. I like to workout and make it a point to exercise during the week, but my travels have thrown me off of my groove! I want to stay in shape while I travel, but sometimes hotels don’t have gyms or there is no equipment available. That is when it is important to have a workout like the one below up your sleeve! Here is a full body workout, no weights required.


50 jumping jacks


10 burpees


40 Russian twists


10 crunches


10 lunges (on each leg)


10 wide leg squats


30 vertical leg crunches


30 jumping jacks


10 tricep dips


10 squat jumps


10 pushups


25 bicycle crunches


50 jumping jacks


1 minute wall sit


Repeat 2-3 times


I guarantee if you do that two or three times in a row you will feel like you got a 5 star workout in. You didn’t even need to pick up a single weight!


XOXO, Chels


 



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Exercise, #ExerciseIdeas, #NoEquipmentRequired, #Travel, #TravelExercise, #TravelWorkout, #Traveling, #Workout, #WorkoutAdvice, #WorkoutTips, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Lifestyle, Lifestyle

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment