Sunday, April 30, 2017

Spring Ruffles Fashion

Spring Ruffles Fashion
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/chelsea-crockett-spring-ruffles-fashion.jpg

I was recently in Florida and noticed a fun spring fashion trend that I and am loving – ruffles! As it warms up in Illinois where I live, I have a feeling I will see this trend start popping up here at home. My favorite thing about this trend is the whimsical and fun flare. Here are a few of my favorite ruffle tops this season


  1. Cut out sleeves: This shirt is completely unique! I love the way it has the off-the-shoulder ruffles along with the tank top style sleeves. This would look so cute half-tucked into some white skinny jeans!

  2. Bell sleeves and beyond: This shirt has it all, from babydoll style ruffles on the bottom to frilly sleeves and a lace-up back. There is so much going on, and so much to love! I feel like this is a great fun and flowey top for girls days or date nights.

  3. Off-the-shoulder: This top takes off-the-shoulder to a whole new level because it has 2 layers of ruffles! It would look great half tucked into some skinny jeans or even paired with a fun summer skirt.

If you are looking to add some feminine, fun, flirty flare to your wardrobe this spring, I think these shirts are a great place to start!


XOXO, Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #BellSleeves, #Blue, #FunStyle, #OffTheShoulder, #OutfitIdeas, #Outfits, #RuffleSleeves, #Ruffles, #Sleeves, #Spring2017, #SpringFashion, #SpringStyle, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Style, Style

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment