Saturday, April 8, 2017

Secrets of Stylish Women

Secrets of Stylish Women
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/chelsea-crockett-secrets-of-stylish-women.jpg

With everything going on in our lives, from school to work and everything in between, being stylish every day can seem like a tall order. Do you ever look at your favorite bloggers on Instagram and think “How in the world do they look so stylish EVERY DAY?!” I found a few of their secrets on how to look put-together at all times.


  1. Plan things out: You, of course, can’t plan for everything, but just like you try and plan your schedule out at the beginning of the week, try to do that with your outfits. I plan my outfits out ahead so my mornings are stress-free.

  2. Follow stylish women: I follow 4 or 5 really awesome style bloggers (Julia Engel, Cara Loren, and Amber Fillerup being my top 3). I really love their style and use their Instagram photos as inspiration for my outfits. I also follow boutiques like MOD that show outfit pairing examples.

  3. Invest in outfit staples: These are the basic fashion pieces that are the foundations of fashionable choices. If you are going to buy an item that you know you will pair with a lot of things, make sure it fits right, and invest in things that you know will last and that won’t quickly go out of style.

  4. Accessorize always: Try to have at least one accessory on, whether it is a statement necklace or a cute pair of earrings. It can even be a piece of jewelry that you wear with everything. I have a necklace and some bangle bracelets that I wear almost every day. They are my “staples” and go with everything. They instantly make me more stylish.

If your goal is to be a stylish gal, then these secrets are for you! There are some days when I am stylish, and others when I feel like bumming it, and that is perfectly fine. Style is an individual thing, and everyone’s style is different! Embrace it and have fun with it.


XOXO, Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #2017Style, #Bloggers, #Fashion, #OutfitAdvice, #OutfitTips, #SecretsOfStylishWomen, #Style, #StyleAdvice, #StyleTips, #StylishWomen, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Style, Style

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment