Monday, October 2, 2017

Upcoming Winter Trends 2017

Upcoming Winter Trends 2017
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Chelsea-Crockett-Winter-Trends.jpg

I like to stay up-to-date with the latest trends so I know what’re the next most fashionable and stylish things I should have in my closet!  This upcoming winter, there are a few different trends that I think stand out among the rest, and are so, so cute!  Here are a few trends you’ll need to take note of for the next few months! 🙂


  • Double Denim.  Denim is one of my favorite things to rock, whether it be a denim jacket, boyfriend jeans, a denim dress, etc.  It’s a timeless trend that has been around for decades, and now you can rock denim times two!  🙂

  • Knit.  When I think of knit, I think of bundling up in a knit sweater during the cold months!  This winter, knit sweaters, ponchos, cardigans, etc. are going to be the perfect way to keep warm and stay fashionable.

  • Business Casual.  Certain styles and trends allow you to loosen up and dress down which I love, but this winter, business casual looks are coming back into play!  Things like blazers, collared shirts, and toned down colors are making their statement this year.

  • Sportswear.  I love trends that allow me to dress comfy and casual, but still look just as stylish.  Sportswear, or street style, has been in the fashion world for a while, and it’s not going away anytime soon!  Pull out your leggings, sneakers, and a graphic tee, and you’re good to go!

Which trend is your favorite?  Have you heard of any other upcoming winter trends?  Share them with me below! 🙂


XOXO – Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #2017, #BusinessCasual, #Denim, #Fashion, #Jackets, #Jean, #Knit, #Season, #Sportswear, #Style, #Sweaters, #Tips, #Trends, #Trendy, #Winter, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Fashion, Fashion

By: Chelsea

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment