Thursday, December 11, 2014

How to Decorate Your Room for the Holidays!

How to Decorate Your Room for the Holidays!
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Chelsea-Crockett-Decorating-for-the-Holidays.jpg

Besides the obvious Christmas tunes and fresh baked cookies, there are so many things I love about the holiday season. One of which, is decking the halls at my house! Not only that, but getting to decorate my room however I’d like as well! This year, I’ve thought up a few ideas to make my room as seasonal as possible. Here are a few that I came up with:


  • When you think of Christmas decorations, what are the first things you think of? Lights! If you have any spare ones at home, set them up in your room! You can put them anywhere you’d like. They’re both calming and cozy :).Chelsea Crockett - DIY Decorations

  • Another decoration that’s in almost every house is a Christmas tree! Not that you have to set up a full-sized tree in your room, but there are many stores where you can purchase a mini tree that’s perfect for your bedroom. You can even buy a tree that matches your room… It doesn’t always have to be green :)!

  • If you’re bored and have time to do a little DIY, this one is creative. Remember when you were little and used to make snowflakes out of paper? Well you can do the same with coffee filters and tape them to your windows like the picture on the right!

  • Another DIY that could be fun for you and your friends, is painting the first letter of your name in Christmas colors and decorating it! For me, I would buy a wooden “C” that I could paint green with red polka dots. Then I could outline the dots in silver glitter! You could strap on some ribbon and hang it from your door handle!

If you have another creative way to decorate your room, share with me below!


Love, Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Christmas, #Creativity, #Decorating, #Diy, #Holidays, #Room, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, christmas, creativity, decorating, diy, holidays, room, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Lifestyle, Lifestyle

By: Chelsea

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment