Sunday, December 7, 2014

Verses to Calm your Heart

Verses to Calm your Heart
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Chelsea-Crockett-verses-to-calm-your-heart-.jpg

This time of year is super stressful. Finals are approaching, Christmas and everything that comes with it is bearing down on you, college applications are coming due, friends and boyfriends stress you out, life can get super overwhelming! When I feel like I am under so much stress that I can barely function or I feel like I cannot take the anxiety of it all, I like to take a second and read my Bible. The Bible is full of verses that calm your heart, give you courage to keep going, and encourage you by telling you that you are not alone and that God has a plan. Here are a few of my go-to verses when I feel like the weight of the world is on my shoulders.


  • Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.- Isaiah 41:10pics-002-500x750

  • “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”- Matthew 11:28-30

  • Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.- Philippians 4:6-7

  • Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you. - 1 Peter 5:7

  • I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.” - John 16:33

  • Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.-Psalm 55:22

You are too blessed to be stressed! I hope these verses helped to calm your heart and give you courage.


Keep the faith!


XOXO, Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Bible, #BibleVerses, #CalmYourHeart, #DeStress, #DealWithStress, #Stress, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, Bible, bible verses, calm your heart, de-stress, deal with stress, stress, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #"TheWORD.", "The WORD."

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment