Friday, December 12, 2014

Iced Coffee Protein Smoothie

Iced Coffee Protein Smoothie
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/chelsea-crockett-iced-coffee-protein-smoothie.jpg

After I work out, I know that it is so important to eat protein to build my muscles back up. Sometimes, protein smoothies can taste just about as good as cardboard. Have no fear, my java lovers. Here is the recipe for an iced coffee protein smoothie that will knock your socks off!


chelsea crockett


  • 1 cup Iced Coffee Almond Milk

  • 1 frozen banana

  • 2 scoops protein powder of choice

  1. Blend together.

  2. Enjoy!

Next time you work out and you need me a pick-me-up, mix one of these babies up! It will fill your tummy so that you don’t feel like snacking 24/7. Wouldn’t that be nice?! I am SO looking forward to mixing one of these up next time I work out. Try this out and comment below!


XOXO, Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Coffee, #CoffeeProteinSmoothie, #Protein, #ProteinSmoothie, #Smoothie, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, coffee, coffee protein smoothie, protein, protein smoothie, smoothie, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Food, Food

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment