Friday, January 16, 2015

Dear Future Husband...

Dear Future Husband...
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Chelsea-crockett-dear-future-husband-.jpg

Have you ever made a “Future Husband” list? A list of all of the qualities and quirks you want your future husband to have? I know I have. During a church retreat, one of our small group activities was to make a list of qualities you hope your future spouse to have. They said to keep these items on the list in mind when you are dating someone to see if they are future husband material! Here is a guide to making your very own “future husband list”.


  1. Keep your values in mind: The very first item on my list is “has to be a Jesus lover” because that is something I am absolutely positive my future husband will have to be. A few other good ones are “respects my morals”, “respects me and my family”, “is honest”, qualities like that.tumblr_mat9ehtV5R1r9k0q3o1_500_large

  2. Think of common interests: Do you like to travel? Then you want to marry someone who does too, or your family vacations will be miserable. Do you like to lead an active lifestyle? Then you might want to add “values fitness and a healthy lifestyle” to your list.

  3. Add in a few fun ones: I remember when I made a list when I was in middle school “blonde hair and blue eyes” was an item on my list! Have fun with some of the items! For instance, “has to be a pro snowboarder” miiiiight be on my list ;).

Have fun making your list, but you also need to take it seriously. Like I said, you can use your list as a test to see if the dude you are dating is hubby material. Also, when you are married some day it will be fun to look back at what qualities you wanted your future husband to have when you were a teenager and to see how many of those qualities your hubby has!


Happy listing!


XOXO, Chels


 



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #DearFutureHusband, #FutureHusbandList, #LifeAdvice, #RelationshipAdvice, #RelationshipTips, #Relationships, #TeenAdvice, #TeenTalk, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, dear future husband, future husband list, life advice, relationship advice, relationship tips, relationships, teen advice, Teen Talk, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #TeenTalk, Teen Talk

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment