Friday, January 30, 2015

February Abs Challenge

February Abs Challenge
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Chelsesa-crockett-february-abs-challenge.jpg

I don’t know about you, but I stick to working out so much better when I have a plan or schedule to stick to. I’ve been looking for a good ab schedule to stick to that tells me the exact exercises to do and how many of each to do. I have a hard time thinking of what exercises I should do when I am working out so it is super helpful to have something that tells you exactly what to do. I found the perfect ab plan! It is designed exactly for you to do it in February, which is coming right up, so it is totally perfect! Here it is:fab ab


 


So, do you think this kind of plan is manageable? Is it easier for YOU to stick with working out when you have a plan like this? Comment below if you like this kind of plan so I can post more!


XOXO, Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #AbChallenge, #Abs, #Exercise, #Exercises, #Fitness, #Healthy, #HealthyLifestyle, #ToneMuscles, #WorkOut, #WorkingOut, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, ab challenge, abs, exercise, exercises, fitness, healthy, healthy lifestyle, tone muscles, work out, working out, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Lifestyle, Lifestyle

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment