Friday, January 16, 2015

New Year"s Resolutions... Not So Much!

New Year"s Resolutions... Not So Much!
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Chelsea-Crockett-New-Years-Resolutions.jpg

Most people every year think about setting New Year’s resolutions that they almost never keep!  You know what I’m talking about!  Maybe exercising more and eating healthier, reading the Bible every day to finish it by the end of the year, or possibly spending more time with family and friends that you don’t see that often, etc.  The lists go on and on!  (And I have to admit, it’s hard to stick to them!)  I recently read an article that inspired me to try something new. So… I thought I’d share to inspire you as well!Chelsea Crockett - Fruit of the Spirit


This year, instead of making my resolution list of things to “do,” I considered making it based on ways I should “be”!  I’m trying to be more forgiving, prayerful, kind, faithful, loving, joyful, and thankful.  I really want to be mindful of how I’m acting in every situation, good or bad.  I know I won’t always be successful because we all make mistakes but I want to “be” a better, more optimistic person.  You should join me and pass on this idea….maybe bit by bit we can change the world!


Love, Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Inspiration, #Lifestyle, #Newyear, #Optimism, #Resolutions, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, inspiration, Lifestyle, newyear, optimism, resolutions, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Lifestyle, Lifestyle

By: Chelsea

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment