Saturday, June 13, 2015

Beach Hacks!

Beach Hacks!
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Chelsea-Crockett-Beach-Hacks.jpg

Which way to the beach? I know I’ll be dreaming of being ocean side all summer long. Although for most of these sunny months I’ll be stuck in the Midwest, I’m hoping I will get to adventure out to the coast for a few days. I know I am not the only one who is taking a trip to the beach. So for those of you who are, here are a few beach hacks to make your trip not only fun, but affordable and fabulous!


If you are in need of a cute tote bag but don’t want to spend the money, I have the perfect solution! Every-day local stores like Target, Marshalls, TJ Max, etc. all sell extremely affordable yet fashionable totes. You can find one as cheap as 99 cents!


When going on vacation, I like to Chelsea Crockett - Cover Up Dresspack a few stylish swimsuit cover ups along with my swimwear. I love, love, love lace or floral cover ups like the one on the right. Although cover ups are only worn for the walk to and from the beach/pool, I have recently discovered another use that’s worth a share! You can buy a slip (or if you have one that matches your cover up from another dress) and wear it under your lace or see-through cover up. Just like magic! Your cover up is transformed into a simple evening dress that you can rock to the night festivities!


Lastly, if you and the rest of your beach crew are sometimes a little forgetful, you may forget to buy the most important necessity for your trip… sunscreen! A quick trip to Target is an easy fix. One brand that often goes unnoticed is Coppertone’s baby sunscreen. Although the bottle says it is made specifically for babies, it works just fine for anyone.  Many of us have sensitive skin, so this sunscreen is perfect for us!


I wish the best of luck to all of you preparing to hit the beach this summer! – Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Beach, #Coverup, #Hacks, #Pool, #Summer, #Sun, #Sunscreen, #Tote, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Lifestyle, Lifestyle

By: Chelsea

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment