Monday, June 22, 2015

How To Be More Confident

How To Be More Confident
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Chelsea-crockett-how-to-be-more-confident.jpg

I’ve got a question for you. Why is it so easy for us to point out all of the bad things about ourselves, but so hard to pick out things that we love? I know that sometimes I get wrapped up in my downfalls, but when I do I remind myself of everything I have going for me! We are too blessed to be stressed, and too beautiful (inside AND out) to be brought down! Here are some ways to give your confidence a comeback.FullSizeRender (9)


  1. A ton! Not feeling confident? Trick your mind into thinking you are just by smiling! It’s a quicker picker upper.

  2. Sit up straight. Believe it or not, when you have great posture you gain confidence!

  3. Kick negativity to the curb! If you are surrounded with people that make you feel bad about yourself or bring you down, that can cause you to harbor negative thoughts as well.

  4. Pray about it. When I am feeling down I pray that God will give me confidence and help me shine for Him. Works every time!

As Christina Agulara would say, “You are beautiful, in every single way” and you ARE! Never forget it.


 


XOXO, Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Confidence, #HowToBeMoreConfident, #LifeAdvice, #TeenTalk, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #TeenTalk, Teen Talk

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment