Sunday, June 28, 2015

Spinach Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

Spinach Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/chelsea-crockett-Spinach-Mint-Chocolate-Chip-Ice-Cream-.jpg

Spinach ice cream? How odd does that sound? To be honest, I was a little skeptical when I read the recipe. But, I decided to try it, and boy am I glad I did! I ate a ton of this stuff, and could do so without any guilt because it is totally healthy! Here is how to make your very own mint chocolate spinach ice cream.


  • 2 frozen bananasspinach_ice_cream

  • 2-3 drops peppermint extract

  • 1/16th tsp salt

  • 1/4 cup or more frozen

  • 2 tbsp milk of choice

  • chocolate chips

Blend all of your ingredients together and then use an ice cream scoop to serve your delicious treat! Mint chocolate chip ice cream is a total weakness of mine, so I love that I can make a much healthier version at home! Trust me, you don’t even taste the spinach!


Try this delicious recipe and comment what you think!


XOXO, Chels


 



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Healthy, #HealthyIceCream, #HealthySnacks, #HealthyTreats, #Spinach, #SpinachIceCream, #SpinachMintChocolateChipIceCream, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Food, Food

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment