Saturday, February 27, 2016

Why You Should Keep Your Room Clean

Why You Should Keep Your Room Clean
https://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/chelsea-crockett-Why-You-Should-Keep-Your-Room-Clean.jpg

I’ll be the first to admit that, 99% of the time, my room is a hot mess. I have my makeup all spread out on my vanity, my laundry sprawled out on my floor and my bed, dirty dishes on my bed stand, and it is no bueno. I can honestly say, though, that my favorite days are those where my room is clean. I feel so much less stressed! Here are 4 reasons why I keep my room clean.

  1. It looks better: This is a “duh”! Straightening my comforter and pillows and putting everything in its proper place is so much more visually pleasing than having stuff thrown everywhere and the bed half made.when-you-clean-up-your-room
  2. I’m not embarrassed to have people over: I love having friends sleep over, but when my room is a pig sty it is totally embarrassing!
  3. It helps me sleep better: After a long day, coming home to a clean room is so relaxing. I love being able to crawl into a neatly made bed where the sheets aren’t all tangled or scrunched at the bottom of the bed.
  4. I can actually find things: Which means I am more productive and save time by not having to root around for everything! When everything has a rightful place, your room is more likely to stay clean for longer.

Keeping your room clean is just a good rule of thumb. What are some reasons you keep YOUR room clean?

XOXO, Chels


Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Advice, #CleanRoom, #LifeAdvice, #WhyYouShouldKeepYourRoomClean, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Lifestyle, Lifestyle

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment