Monday, March 28, 2016

Why I Went Out for School Sports

Why I Went Out for School Sports
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/IMG_1150.jpg

This year I decided to go out for my school’s tennis team, and it was such a great decision. I was on the dance team my freshmen year and loved it, but because of my crazy schedule I had to stop. I loved being on the dance team because of all the friendships I made, the fun dances we got to do, the events and competitions we got to perform at, and because it was great exercise! I missed being on a school sport, so I joined tennis. Here are 3 reasons I decided to go out for tennis this year!

  1. It was my senior year and I wanted to try something new. Senior year is your last hoorah before real life kicks in, so take advantage of it!

    Processed with VSCOcam with c1 preset

  2. Being on a team keeps me motivated and exercising often. I love the feeling of hearing my friends and teammates cheering me on when I make a good serve or a good save during my matches. It is so exhilarating! Also, because we practice or have matches almost every day, I am constantly exercising. I get to stay in shape AND hang out with my friends, all at the same time!
  3. Getting involved in high school is so rewarding and making new friends is so fun. Being on a school sports team gives you a sense of pride. Wherever you go for matches or competitions you get to represent your school! I also love all of the new friends I have made through tennis. Plus, I am on the team with my sister! Bonus!

I have loved being on my school’s sports teams throughout my high school experience. If you have never been on one or are contemplating it, I highly recommend it! You will not regret being involved in school. These are memories you will take with you the rest of your life!

XOXO, Chels


Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Friends, #Friendship, #HighSchool, #HighSchoolAdvice, #HighSchoolTips, #LifeAdvice, #SchoolAdvice, #SchoolSpirit, #SchoolSports, #Sports, #TeenAdvice, #TeenTalk, #Tennis, #WhyIWentOutForSchoolSports, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #TeenTalk, Teen Talk

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment