Monday, March 7, 2016

Coconut Oil Beauty

Coconut Oil Beauty
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Chelsea-Crockett-coconut-oil-beauty.jpg

Coconut oil is the Jack of all trades. It can literally do EVERYTHING! You can cook with it, use it for household cleaning, bake with it, and even use it in your beauty routine! After reading this article you are going to want to run to the store and grab you a jar, I guarantee it!

  1. Moisturizer: I keep a jar of coconut oil by my sink and use it as lotion for my face and body when I get out of the shower!
  2. Makeup remover: Like I said above, I keep a jar of the oil by my sink. At the end of the day, I just scrape a little out of the jar and rub it on my eyelids and under my eyes, and use a tissue to wipe my makeup off. It works sooooo well, and it doesn’t irritate my eyes like other makeup removers!96070-OrganicCoconutOil
  3. Shaving cream: Slather some coconut oil on your legs as shaving cream! It will melt right on your skin, and it will leave your legs feeling ultra smooth afterwards.
  4. Toothpaste: Yup, this is even good to use to clean your teeth! There are tons of DIY coconut oil toothpastes out there, and it is much better for your body than store bought toothpaste!

All-natural is the way to go! Plus, when you use coconut oil in your beauty routine, you end up smelling slightly like coconut, which reminds me of the beach, so that is always a plus!

XOXO, Chels


Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #AllNaturalBeauty, #Beauty, #BeautyDiy, #CoconutOil, #CoconutOilBeauty, #CoconutOilBeautyRemedies, #DiyShavingCream, #MakeupRemover, #Moisturizer, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Beauty, Beauty

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment