Saturday, July 16, 2016

International Travel Tips

International Travel Tips
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/chelsa-crockett-international-travel-tips.jpg

When don’t do much international travel, but when I do I have a love hate relationship with it. I love traveling and having new experiences and seeing new things, but I DON’T love the long process of getting from point A to point B. In order to make the most of my international travels, I follow these handy travel tips to help me arrive feeling my best.


  1. Fuel yourself up: In-flight food isn’t always the best, and it is crazy expensive, so get a nice healthy meal before you board your plane. It is so worth it! Also, pack healthy snacks like nuts or dried fruit or granola bars so that you don’t load up on junk during the flight. You will feel so much more energized after healthy snacking!images (1)

  2. Prepare to freshen up: I always pack a small travel sized makeup bag in my carry on with me that I can pull out throughout my day of travel. It has a toothbrush and toothpaste, makeup wipes, deodorant, and other items that can help me feel fresh after a long day of travel. Feeling fresh while traveling makes it way more bearable!

  3. If possible, carry on all your luggage: I know, it is hard to pack all of your essentials into carry on luggage, but try your hardest! Nothing is worse than finding out your luggage has been lost when you arrive at your destination. It will also save you tons of time because you can avoid waiting for your luggage later on! You can walk off the plane and straight to your car.

  4. Drink Up: You will likely be given a small cup of water during your flight, but that isn’t going to cut it. Bring an empty water bottle with you and fill it up once you get passed security. Airplanes dry you out because of the circulated air, and traveling can be exhausting, so keeping yourself hydrated will keep you energized and awake.

Good luck, and have a blast wherever your international travels take you!


XOXO, Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #DrinkWater, #Food, #FreshenUp, #InternationalTravel, #Luggage, #Travel, #TravelAdvice, #TravelTips, #TravelingTips, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Uncategorized, Uncategorized

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment