Friday, July 8, 2016

Life Lessons from Philippians 4:11

Life Lessons from Philippians 4:11
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/life-lessons-from-Philippians-4-11.jpg

Recently, one of my #1 prayers is for contentment. I pray that God would make me happy and content with what He has given me, because it is so easy to get caught up in the world of “want” and “need.”


Philippians 4:11 says “For I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content.” I feel like this should be our prayer every day, to be content in our life and out situation. We should be grateful for what God has given us, and not be jealous or want what others philipians 4-11have. Easier said than done, right? It is so easy to want what others have, whether it is an outfit, a boyfriend, a job, or even family. We get caught up in what we DON’T have and forget what we DO have. When you are shopping and see a super cute dress, think to yourself, do I really need this dress? I already have a closet full, and some people around the world only have a few pieces of clothing whereas my closet is bursting. When we become content with what we have, we become happier. We stop playing the comparison game, and we focus on the positive.


I challenge you to be content in your life. Once you learn contentment, you will be surprised at how much happiness it brings you!


XOXO, Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #BibleAdvice, #BibleTips, #BibleVerse, #Contentment, #Happiness, #LifeAdvice, #LifeLessons, #LifeTips, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Beauty, Beauty

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment