Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Life Lessons from Exodus 14:14

Life Lessons from Exodus 14:14
https://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/life-lessons-from-Philippians-4-11-1.jpg

Do you ever feel like nobody gets you? Or that nobody is on your side and everyone is against you? It is easy to feel that way. But you know what is awesome? Exodus 14:14 tells us that “The Lord with fight for you, you need only to be still.”


The Lord with fight for you! He has your back and will give you strength. I have been in situations where I feel hopeless and like exodus 14-14everyone is rooting against me. Instead of giving in or giving up, all I need to do is pray and ask God to be with me. The devil will try and steal your joy and bring you down every chance he gets. But you know what? You don’t have to fear because the Lord will go to battle for you. Every day is a battle with sin. The devil tests you and will try and make you falter, but if you pray for God to help you resist sin, the Lord will fight for you. In hard times I have a peaceful heart because I know that if I pray and ask God to protect me from sin and keep me strong, He will provide.


I pray that you come to know Jesus and his love for you. He is ready to fight for you!


XOXO, Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #BibleAdvice, #BibleVerse, #Exodus1414, #Faith, #FaithAdvice, #LifeAdvice, #LifeTips, #Religion, #Strength, #TeenTalk, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Beauty, Beauty

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment