Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Swimsuit Cover-Up Style

Swimsuit Cover-Up Style
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Blend.jpg

I am convinced that I belong near the beach. I am going to Cali for college, so my beach dreams are coming true! I love beach fashion, from swimsuits to sunglasses to sandals. There is one more piece of beachwear that may just be my favorite, and that is coverups! Here are 3 of my favorite swimsuit coverup styles this season.


  1. Lacey: Lacey coverups are fun and feminine. I love that you can still see some of your swimsuit peeking through the holes in the lace. If you prefer a delicate, girly coverup then this one is for you!kimono

  2. Kimono: If you are a boho kind of gal, then the beach kimono is right up your alley. This look is so effortless and breezy, plus kimonos come in a million different colors and patterns so you are bound to find one you love!

  3. Sheer: To me, this look just screams “beach.” If you like high fashion or never go anywhere without being dressed up and accessorized, then I think you will dig this coverup. It is long, which gives it a more “dressy” look, and is sheer so it gives you a beachy, fun vibe as well.

Coverups are just another way to show your personal style when you are headed to the beach!


XOXO, Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #FashionAdvice, #FashionTips, #Kimono, #Lace, #Sheer, #Style, #StyleAdvice, #StyleTips, #Summer2016, #Summer2016Style, #SummerStyle, #SwimsuitStyle, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Style, Style

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment