Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Products I’m Obsessing Over

Products I’m Obsessing Over
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Chelsea-Crockett-favorite-products.jpeg.jpg

The beauty world is constantly coming out with new products.  There are so many to choose from!  Recently I’ve stumbled upon a few new products and I’m totally obsessing over them!  If you haven’t tried them yet, then it’s time to start!


I have never tried a NYX foundation that I didn’t like.  If you tend to have oily/acne prone skin like I do, the Stay Matte, Not Flat Powder Foundation is amazing!  It goes on evenly and covers up pesky zits.  It also dries up any oil so your face doesn’t look shiny.  After applying the foundation, add a little NYX blush and you’re all set!Chelsea Crockett- nyx stay matte not flat powder foundation


Another product I’m obsessed with right now is Secret Deodorant in “Paris”.  It stays on even after I workout, so I don’t have to worry about being smelly, and the scent is fresh and clean.  It also goes on clear, which is great when you’re wearing dark colors.  Beat the sweat with this powerful deodorant.  The last product that you need to try is the bareMinerals Volumizing Mascara.  The product goes on evenly and does not leave clumps in your eye lashes.  It also spreads out each lash and extends them for extra length and volume.


I hope you’ll get a chance to try all of these amazing products!  Clink the links below to purchase them; I promise you won’t be disappointed!


Love,


Chelsea


http://tiny.cc/NYXStayMattePowder


http://tiny.cc/bareMineralsMascara



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #BareMinerals, #Favorite, #Matte, #NYX, #Paris, #PowderFoundation, #Products, #SecretDeodorant, #VolumizingMascara, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, bareMinerals, Favorite, matte, NYX, paris, powder foundation, products, secret deodorant, volumizing mascara, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Beauty, Beauty

By: Chelsea

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment