Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The "Friends" Workout

The "Friends" Workout
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/chelsea-crockett-friends1.jpg

Do you ever watch the show “Friends”? I love it! When I found this workout, I fell in love. I can watch one of my favorite shows AND work out at the same time? Sign me up! Here is the work out:


When Ross and Rachel kiss: 10 crunches


Phoebe sings: 10 push ups


Joey says “how you doin?”: 5 burpees


Monica cleans: 5 mountain climbers


Chandler makes a joke: 10 lunges


Everyone is at “Central Perk”: 10 squats


Janice is seen or talked about: 20 jumping jacks


I found this workout on just2birds.blogspot.com! Now go workout and watch TV! That’s not something you hear every day!



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Exercise, #Fitness, #Friends, #FriendsWorkout, #Healthy, #TvShow, #WorkOut, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, exercise, fitness, friends, friends workout, healthy, tv show, work out, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #TeenTalk, Teen Talk

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment