Saturday, December 12, 2015

Top 3 Morning Devotionals!

Top 3 Morning Devotionals!
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Chelsea-Crockett-Devotional-Book.jpg

There’s nothing I love more than starting my day off with a devotion. If you’re unfamiliar with what this is, it’s usually a short message/lesson on different topics to start or end your day with God’s Word. My devotional books give me a little encouragement and advice on how to get through the day being the best person I can be. I thought I’d share my three favorite books with you, so you can bring some light into your day, too!

  • My all-time favorite morning devotional is Jesus Calling. Each day there is a little passage that ends with a Bible verse to go along with it.Chelsea Crockett - Jesus Calling It definitely starts my day off right with a little advice on how to get through school, practice, or anything else I have scheduled. You can order it online here: http://tiny.cc/JesusCallingDevotional.
  • Trusting God Day by Day by Joyce Meyer is another awesome daily devotional. Again, this book has a passage each day but ends with a simple challenge about trust. The challenges are as simple as praying to God about a certain topic or choosing to let go of negativity for the day. Each day is different! Why not challenge yourself to stay on track?
  • Another daily devotional by Joyce Meyer that is aimed towards women is called The Confident Woman Devotional. Each page opens with a Bible verse followed by a encouraging and guiding passage. What’s cool about this book is that it ends with a prayer. That way you’re always starting your day in God’s Word and talking with Him.

What’s your favorite devotional book to read? Share with me below and I might check it out myself!

Love, Chels


Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Bible, #Books, #Christian, #Devotionals, #God, #Mornings, #Theword, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #"TheWORD.", "The WORD."

By: Chelsea

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment