Friday, December 18, 2015

5 Trendy Coats to Rock This Winter

5 Trendy Coats to Rock This Winter
https://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Chelsea-Crockett-Trendy-Coats.png

The leaves are done changing and the cold air is unfortunately setting in. Big sweaters and long sleeved shirts just aren’t going to cut it. As much as I love fall, I’m ready to dig out my winter coats! I wanted to share with you five of my favorite styles that are popular and trendy for the upcoming season!

  1. In my recent trip to New York, I tried out a knee-length coat to bear the cold weather in, and I’m absolutely obsessed!Chelsea Crockett - Coat This style of coat is extremely warm… and stylish! I also love the knee-length cardigans. I highly suggest them for not only warmth but so you can rock the hottest trend too :).
  2. Puffy coats have been around for decades, and are still sold almost anywhere. Once again, they’re extremely warm and cute to wear with a stylish pair of boots.
  3. For more on the style side of things, crop jackets are super fashionable for the season. The only downside to these is that they might not keep you as warm! You can always layer or add some warm accessories such as a scarf or earmuffs.
  4. A newer style that I’m starting to see in the fashion world is poncho coats. I’m in love! Despite the fact that they might not seem as warm as they look, they actually are! You can buy them at several stores such as Forever 21 and H&M.
  5. A vintage, timeless style that never seems to go out of style is pea coats. You can find them in any color you can think of. My favorite ones are neutral colors. Tan, black, white, or grey are usually what I shop for!

What’s your favorite type of coat? Let me know below :).

Love, Chelsea


Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Coats, #Cold, #Fashion, #Jackets, #Style, #Trends, #Winter, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Fashion, Fashion

By: Chelsea

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment