Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Transitions

Transitions
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Chelsea-Crockett-Transitions.jpg

Transitions can be tough. I’m currently going through one myself. It’s a challenging period of change and growth. I sometimes find myself lost and unable to deal with everything going on. Between college searching, thinking about being away from my friends and family, and balancing a social life and YouTube, life can be overwhelming! While transitions are scary, they are ultimately a blessing in disguise.Chelsea Crockett- trusting God

Transitions are a time to better understand yourself. When faced with decisions that seem impossible to make, you have to weigh your pros and cons. Things that you thought were your first priority may seem little. Making big life decisions and transitioning to my college years has really made me realize who and what are important.

Trusting in God has been my saving grace. Praying to Him and knowing he’s got a plan for me keeps be hopeful for the future. Jeremiah 29:11, “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

TRUST IN HIM

XOXO,

            Chelsea


Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Challenges, #College, #Faith, #Family, #Friends, #God, #Jeremiah2911, #Life, #Lifestyle, #Transitions, #Trust, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Lifestyle, Lifestyle

By: Chelsea

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment