Tuesday, September 6, 2016

How to Boost Your Endurance

How to Boost Your Endurance
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/chelsea-crockett-how-to-boost-your-endurance.jpg

Recently I have been looking for ways to improve my endurance, which is how long/far your body can go without tiring. When you are running or lifting weights, having good endurance is vital because it keeps you going for longer distances and for longer amounts of time and allows you to stop less. Here are a few ways to help you improve your endurance so you can become the best athlete you can be!


  1. Work out outside: When you are running on the treadmill or working out in the gym and you get tired it is easy to just stop. When you are running outside, you have to make it home somehow. If you walk, it takes you twice as long to get home, so you are motivated to keep running in order to make it home faster!images (1)

  2. Exercise with a goal in mind: When you run, have a specific distance in mind. When I am running I keep track of my distance so I can see how close I am to my goal. It is such an awesome feeling when I am at the end of my run and I can see the end in sight. When you are at the gym and you are lifting weights or working out, have a number of exercises or sets in mind. It will motivate you as you check exercises off your list!

  3. Grab a friend: Having a running or workout buddy is always a good idea! They motivate you to actually get up and workout, and they also help you improve your running time and the number of reps you can do by pushing you to run faster and go further!

Now, get up, go workout, and improve your endurance!


XOXO, Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Endurance, #Exercise, #ExerciseAdivce, #ExerciseTips, #Healthy, #HealthyLifestyle, #HowToBoostYourEndurance, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Beauty, Beauty

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment