Monday, September 19, 2016

The Best Pumpkin Spice Products for Fall

The Best Pumpkin Spice Products for Fall
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Chelsea-Crockett-Pumpkin-Spice.jpg

Along with the leaves changing and bonfire weather slowly approaching, there’s nothing I love more about this season than all of the pumpkin spice food and products.  Besides Starbuck’s famous pumpkin spice latte, there is so much more to the pumpkin spice world that people don’t even know about!


  • Pumpkin spice gum.  Trident Layers and Extra both offer the pumpkin spice flavor!  You can get it at Target, Walgreens, or basically anywhere once fall is in full swing.Chelsea Crockett - Pumpkin Spice Bath Bomb

  • Pumpkin spice bath bombs.  Yes, these exist!  There are so many DIY recipes that teach you how to make them yourself like the picture on the right.  Nothing like pouring a hot bath and being surrounded with the pumpkin spice scent!

  • Burt’s Bees pumpkin spice chapstick.  I love Burt’s Bees products.  I always feel like I’m getting my money’s worth because their products work so well.  And now that they sell pumpkin spice chapstick, I love them even more!

  • Pumpkin spice candles.  I love lighting candles in my room when I’m doing homework or editing videos.  So during fall, I love filling my room with the smell of pumpkin spice.

  • Pumpkin spice coffee creamer.  Instead of going to Starbucks every day, purchase some flavored coffee creamer to make your own pumpkin spice latte!

If you love pumpkin spice as much as I do, I hope you love these products, as well!


Love, Chelsea



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Autumn, #Bathbombs, #Burtsbees, #Candles, #Coffee, #Fall, #Food, #Gum, #Products, #Pumpkin, #Pumpkinspicelatte, #Spice, #Starbucks, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Lifestyle, Lifestyle

By: Chelsea

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment